- Thisinternet website is the official website of “Abratel Suites Hotel” (hereinafter: the “Hotel”).
- Any person using thiswebsite declares that he has read the contents of these Conditions and that he agrees without exception to all the instructions and conditions contained herein, and neither he nor anyone on his behalf will make any claim or demand or suit, directly and/or indirectly, against the website and/or its owners and/or its managers and/or anyone on its behalf and/or the Hotel.
- Part of the website is written in the masculine form for the purpose of convenience only, but is intended for both men and women.
- The website user declaresthat the information that appears on the website and/or any part of it is the exclusive property of the Hotel, that the Hotel owns the copyright to the information and/or any part thereof, that he undertakes to use the information on the website for his personal use only, and undertakes not to copy, photocopy, duplicate, disseminate, print or publish the information or any part of it that appears on the website, whether it be the property of the Hotel or of third parties, to any person and/or body whatsoever, without the prior and written consent of the Hotel, with the exception of personal and non-commercial
- The website user undertakes not make any distortion or any other alteration to the website information, nor to take any action that may damage the information’s accuracyor the credibility or status or reputation of the Hotel as owner of the information’s copyright, or of any other entity.
2. Risks and Responsibilities
- The website user hereby declares that he is aware that the use of the website involves many risks, both because of the technology involved and because of the entities acting through the internet.
- The website user is solely and wholly responsible for any use he makes and/or will make of the information.
- The information is intended only for the personal use of the website user, and the use thereof, including any reliance thereon, is at the sole responsibility of the user. Inter alia, the user declares that he is aware that the pictures displayed on the site are for the purpose of illustration only, and that there may be differences between their appearance on the computer screen and their appearance in reality.
- The information is displayed on the site “as is”, and the Hotel is not responsible for adapting the information to the requirements of the user in the event that the user is unable to make use of the information for any reason. The user will bear sole responsibility for the manner in which he makes use of the information.
- The Hotel makes every effort to ensure that the information is correct and accurate as far as possible, but the information does not purport to be a complete, full or detailed analysis of all the subjects mentioned therein. The information is only general, incomplete and derivative. The Hotel will bear no responsibility for errors in the information shown on the site, whether by the Hotel or by third parties.
- The Hotel will not be responsible for any damage, discomfort, loss or expense or mental distress which may be caused to the user or his property (inter alia to the hardware and/or software of the user) or to any third party, directly or indirectly, following entry into the site and the use of its content.
- 7. The Hotel will not bear responsibility for any illegal activity by any user of the site or any other entity not under the Hotel’s control.
- 8. The Hotel will not bear responsibility for changes made to the information by the user and/or by any third party.
3. Reserving Accommodation
- The user is authorized to use this site solely for the purpose of ordering and purchasing services and/or receiving information. This site may not be used for any other
- The reservation of a room at the Hotel may be made by telephone call to the Reservations center of the Hotel, to the telephone number 972-(0)-35169966or through this site.
- Any person reserving a room through this site, is required to provide his personal details, including his I.D. or passport number and his credit card number, and details of all the other guests in his party.
- Every reservation is subject to confirmation by e-mail – such confirmation must include the details of the reservation and the reservation number. A reservation which has not been so confirmed will be deemed to be a reservation which has not been made.
2. Details of the purchaser of services
- At the time of purchasing services through the site and the making of a reservation as set out below, the user will be required to provide his personal details through the system.
- The owners of the site and/or any of its operators and/or any of its owners and/or its managers and/or anyone on their behalf are not responsible for any error made by the user when typing in details of the purchase, including an error in the choice of a holiday package, date, number of beds, and any other service which may be ordered by the user through the site, nor are they responsible in any way directly or indirectly in the event that the details of the purchase are not recorded in the system and/or for any technical and/or other problem which prevents the purchaser from purchasing services through this site.
- The provision of false details of the purchaser is a criminal offense and legal proceedings will be taken against the provider of such false details, including claims for damagesin respect of the damage which may be caused to the Hotel and/or the site and/or its operators and/or any of its owners and/or any of its managers and/or anyone on their behalf.
- The user declares that he is aware that on providing the details of the purchase he will be included in the data bank of the Hotel. The Hotel will be entitled to use the details of the purchase for the purpose of improving the services it offers to the user of the site and for making contactwith the user through ordinary mail, electronic mail and any other method of communication and for adapting the site to the personal requirements and preferences of the Hotel.
3. Method of reservation
3.3.1. The user will provide the details of the reservation, through the site.
3.3.2. When providing the details of the reservation, the user will be required to give details of his credit card, for the purpose of providing security only.
3.3.3. Payment will be made in full when arriving to the Hotel, by credit card only.
4. Conditions and Limitations
- The prices on the site are in sheqelsand include V.A.T., in accordance with the rate of V.A.T., which varies from time to time.
- The Hotel is authorized to change at any time the conditions of reservation of the rooms and the prices of the packages.
- The Hotel is authorized to change the rules of the site from time to time without giving advance notice to the user. The Hotel will publish on the site the new rules and they will take effect from the time of publication.
- The Hotel is authorized to close the site, and to change, from time to time, its structure, content, appearance, the scope and availability of the services and contents given on the site, and any other aspect relatingto the site and its operation, all without giving advance notice thereof to the user. The user declares that he will have no complaint and/or claim and/or demand against the Hotel in this connection.
- The number of places in the Hotel is limited and the carrying out of a reservation of a room is on the basis of vacant places only.
- There are no double special offers or discounts.
Check-In and Check-Out of Rooms
Check-In:On weekdays at 14:00. On the Sabbath/Holidays: at16:00
Check-Out: On weekdays by 12:00and on the Sabbath/Holidays by 12:00.
Check-in or check-out before/after these hours is subject to the advance agreement of the management of the Hotel and subject to additional payment.
Babies and Children:
“Baby” – up to the age of 2 years.
“Child” – up to the age of 16 years.
- Children and young people under the age of 18 may stay at the Hotel only if accompanied by an adult of at least 21years of age.
- These Conditions are governed by the laws of the State of Israel only.The sole venue of jurisdiction in regard to any matter related to these Conditions and the use of the site is the authorized law courts in the Tel Aviv
- The user is aware that the use of the internet site by its nature is subject to technical breakdowns/problems.
5. Cancellation of Reservations
- A room reservation’s cancellation madefrom the time of reservation and up to 7 business days before the date of arrival, will be charged 5% of the value of the transaction.
- Aroom reservation’s cancellation made less than 7 business days and more than 48 hours before the date of arrival, will be charged 50% of the value of the transaction.
- A reservation cancelled less than 48 hours before the date of arrival will be charged for the full amount.
6. Various Provisions
- No pet animals may be brought into the Hotel or its various facilities.
- No additional guests may be invited above the number stated in the reservation, without the advance consent of the Hotel.Bringing guests into the Hotel/Pool areas, whether overnight or whether without staying overnight, is subject to additional payment.
- No equipment may be taken from the guest rooms. You should bring your own towels for use at bathing locations outside the Hotel resort.
- No smoking is allowed in the Hotel except in the designated areas.
- The user undertakes to leave the room undamaged after use.
7. Miscellaneous instructions
- Bringing animals to a resort is subject to prior approval from the hotel management and may incur an additional fee.
- No additional guests may be booked beyond the reservation without prior hotel consent. Bringing guests to the hotel complex between accommodation and accommodation without accommodation will be charged an additional fee.
- Equipment is not to be removed from the guest rooms/hotel.
- There is no smoking in the hotel area other than the permitted places.
- The user undertakes to leave all hotel facilities clean and without damage, upon leaving the premises.
8. Preservation of the Resort
- The user undertakes in his name and in the name of all the other guests accompanying him, to preserve the Hotel and its facilities and not to cause any damage intentionally and/or by negligence to the Hotel and its facilities, including all the equipment therein.
- The user confirms that in the event of any damage, his above-mentioned credit card may be charged for the full amount of the damage.
9. Errors and Omissions Excepted.